The launch of the Apps Development means that there is a brand new marketing channel. And it is linked to the hottest new gadget that's a must-have for tech savvy people. The iPhone crowd and iPod Touch community are getting bigger every day, so don't miss out if you have something to promote!
Mobile Applications – iPhone & Android Apps Development
Over 5 billion people worldwide are using mobile phones! According to Nielson report, Smartphone users have much higher income and education.
It is very clear that mobile marketing is quickly becoming a major digital channel for information broadcasting and business marketing.
iMission's professional Mobile Applications development team provides Mobile Applications solutions that exactly fits your unique requirement. Our currently supported functionalities include:
- Brand Marketing, Broadcasting and Shopping - Mobile Apps can actually provide customers a new and innovative way with the ability to interact with the product while on the go!
- Location based Services/Advertising - Besides finding Locations for chain stores, bank and restaurants, you could also build application with features based on a user’s location!
- Target location pinpointing - Chain stores, bank or restaurants can let their customers know their nearest branches, or vice versa, users could click a button, the mobile application can send back the nearest ones address in Google Map.
- Better Restaurant Seating or Ordering Only approaching customers (identified by GPS) can view restaurant information included food list, estimated seating wait time and they could book the seats through their telephone numbers.
- Mobile Coupons - Restaurants could send special discount offer to people around its area
- Easier E-Books Publishing - eBooks are becoming more and more popular in the world!
- Contents by word format
- The Application Icon which would display in phone
- The Application Description in Shop (e.g. iTunes)
For example, enable mobile advertisers to deliver targeted ads based on a user’s location around your stores, bank and restaurants!
In 2010 March to June, Amazon had sold 180 eBooks for every 100 hardcover books!
Want to publish your eBooks? It is simple! Just need a few things as below we could help you create and sale your eBooks:
Facebook Apps Development
"Like" is one thing that most Hong Kong people do most repeatedly when they are at work, on a bus, before dinner, after theater, etc. We are so accustomed to log on Facebook to read the updates of our friends, to key out "Like" for the contents we're interested in and make some comments. A brand will definitely expect the netizens to "Like" their Pages and News, and spread their news, but news with advertisements will always be refused by the netizens.
So a brand needs more interesting content to attract attention of the netizens. Only when they're willing to join in, then the news can be brought to their friends through the functions of Facebook. What Dhost Interactive can do is to create interesting Facebook App and manage the Facebook Page. If necessary, we can combine other internet promotion methods to spread the marketing promotion news.
Optional Value-Added Services:
- Facebook App
- Facebook Fan Page Management
- Facebook Social Ad
Worldwide Smartphone Sales
Worldwide Smartphone Sales to End Users by Operating System in 4Q2016 (Thousands of Units)
Market Share (%)
Market Share (%)
In the smartphone operating system (OS) market, Google's Android extended its lead by capturing 82 percent of the total market in the fourth quarter of 2016 (see Table 3). In 2016 overall, Android also grew its market share by 3.2 percentage points to reach an 84.8 percent share.